Roommate troubles: Boston version!

Since Nicole has already delivered the New York version... :[

So yesterday was Thursday. Thursday is an important day. Do you know why it's an important day? Because it's a SCHOOL day and you have SCHOOL the next day. Since it's a SCHOOL night, I went to sleep around midnight. Cue my roommates deciding to get ready for some lameass party on a Thursday night & bringing in guys on our floor into our room while I'm sleeping. I could hear one guy climbing up my bunk bed to sit on top of my roommate's bed. What a fucking douchebag! They're loud & obnoxious, and I just want to sleep.

My friends & I have come up with the best revenge plan. The majority of our floor (a.k.a. obnoxious douchebags that don't have anything better to do but be loud all the time) always hang out in the common room on the floor. We will raid the common room one night, talk in our loud Asian voices, play mahjong & eat a lot of Asian food. We will wait until one of them questions us or requests us to "lower" our noise level, then we will ask why we should comply when they're loud every night. Okay, so I don't know when or if that's ever gonna happen, but it's a nice thought, lol.

About this entry