Improvements & uh...
So 99% of my new friends are Chinese. Yeah. Some speak Mandarin, some speak Cantonese & one can do both. So basically I'm the lone non-Chinese Asian, but I blend in well, so that's the important part!I rode the T (subway) for the first time yesterday & today. I now know how to get to a mall & Chinatown, so that's awesome. I almost cried when we entered a local Asian grocery store... of course, I bought some food!
I actually studied for the first time in YEARS today. I spent like 3 hours studying for System as a Management... only to have a book that's missing the first 16 pages, so the sucky part is that I can't highlight anymore shit since that'd be a waste of effort. In any case, college is NOT like high school, where we'd all bullshit our ways through to earn A's. :( In any case, I sort of want to double-major now. I like how ALL the business concentrations sound... I know I just wouldn't be satisfied if I did only either management or marketing. It'd be nice to do one w/finance or accounting (lulz, me + math....).
Anyhow, my roommate's ex-boyfriend is visiting her on Friday. Awkward. If he stays overnight, on our floor, that's just whack.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 1:55 PM
- by karen

3 Comments (Post a Comment)