First day of class!

Today was the start of the academic school year. My first class was MA120 (basically calculus, kill me now) from 8 to 9:30 AM. I have ~124 classmates in the lecture section, but only 24 in discussion (thank goodness). The professor was pretty awesome, but I just know I can't earn an A in it.

My second class wasn't until 12:30 PM, so I went to the bookstore to exchange my literature books. They put me in American History & didn't tell me there were different literature courses for freshman, DAMN IT. So I dropped that shit because there was no way in hell was I going to suffer a semester of Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost & Walt Whitman. I'm now taking Adaptation, in which we will analyze the style & differences between 4 books & their movie adaptations. Now that's so much cooler, huh? Plus, there are only 6 of us in that class for now.

My third class was microeconomics, held in our auditorium since it was such a big class. The professor is sarcastic in a good way. I almost fell asleep multiple times though... it went by too slowly. Not excited yet.

Already got homework too!

About this entry