Life so far.

1) BU basically consists of NYU rejects. This is not just statistic, this is fact. That being said, I refuse to drop my resentment of being rejected by my first-choice... but I guess I like it enough here to NOT considering transferring yet. Who knows? I'll give a shot for 2 years here & we'll see if I'm happy or not.

2) I spend less time in my own room, which is good, because I think I would hit a puppy otherwise. Nah, I'm okay w/my room, but they turn on the heater on WARM days, which is whack when your desk is next to it.

3) I still need to buy my workout clothes/shoes in order to utilize our fitness center. I want to do rock-climbing SO BADLY, but I'm terrified of heights... N/N? Haha. My friends are going swimming on Friday, but I didn't bring my bikini w/me (plus, you're recommended to wear a one-piece in the pool). We also have a hot tub, so that depresses me further (though I'm not depressed enough to buy a one-piece swimsuit for $80 -- I can manage missing swimming for one night).

4) Either my roommates are stealing cash out of my wallet or I'm going to Starbucks to splurge on salted caramel hot chocolate way too often for my own good.

5) Apparently, I'm still the easiest to scare on both the west & east coasts. I screamed the most while watching "The Hitcher"... the sad part was I already watched it in the past.

6) We watched "21" again, but this time, we would get all excited at seeing BU's campus in the scenes, lol. The classroom scenes in the movie were filmed at my business school! I was in the same room Jim Sturgess was -- awesome!

7) I miss Ala Moana so much, it's CRAZY. Fuck Boston shopping, except we do have H&M & Urban Outfitters, which is nice. But I miss Forever21!!

8) I'm in the midst of hunting for a perfect winter jacket because North Face jackets are generic & I refuse to look like everyone else. That reminds me that I still need to buy a pair of Uggs in brown... okay, so maybe I am like everyone else?

About this entry