I haven't updated in a very long time!
I'm not sure what to blog about anymore, haha.I went to Vegas for Thanksgiving break! Shanda & Casey were there too, but my family kidnapped for the entire duration, so I couldn't meet up w/them or anything like that. I did Black Friday shopping for the first time ever -- it's really tiring, but the deals are amazing! Favorite part about my break? Probably having a PRIVATE bathroom... and seeing Madame Tussauds' Wax Museum. I was disappointed that they didn't have the Jonas Brothers. How absurd is that?
So I haven't seen snow yet, but I'm convinced I will in the upcoming week or so. I'm basically screwed because I'm always just a bit cold & never completely warm when I'm outside. I still need to invest in a down jacket (those things cost hundreds of dollars, ugh) & waterproof boots since my Uggs are probably not suitable once it comes for REAL wintertime.
I guess I'm somewhat excited to go back home for break. I won't need to wear jackets, boots, or scarves for a solid 3 weeks before I experience weather shock again in January, haha. I should really get a job while I'm home though.
I'm pumped to buy Christmas gifts for you special Maryknoll people, although I'm unsure about how exciting gifts from Boston are...!
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 12:40 PM
- by karen

2 Comments (Post a Comment)